There are many ways of removing excessive hair from body. Women are usually very conscious about removing their body hair or extra facial hair. They try different ways to get rid of these hairs including wax, shave or thread etc. But over past few years another procedure has been introduced that is known as Laser hair removal treatment. This treatment is highly admired by many people as it is only way of permanent hair removal known as yet. With the increase in popularity of this you will find many centers for laser hair removal in Abu Dhabi. But before you think of getting this treatment, you must know the positive and negative aspects of this treatment:
- It is a very safe procedure if performed by qualified specialists or experts.
- It has delivered permanent result in most of cases. If there are some people with temporary affect then it is usually due to their hormonal imbalance.
- You can cover a larger part of your body in one sitting. It has no limit unless you start feeling tired yourself.
- Hair grow very late after first treatment. The re-growth after very first treatment will be much lesser, lighter and fine texture. You will feel the difference yourself
- It is lesser painful as compared to waxing or will not irritate your skin like shaving.
Although a majority of clients have had it done successfully without facing any issue, but you should know that it is possible to have some side effects which are very rare or completely temporary in most cases. Following are some of them:
1: Pigmentation on skin: It is most common after effect on sensitive skin after a laser exposure. Due to hyper pigmentation you will see spots (dark or white) on skin which will disappear after short time themselves.
2: Sun exposure: Sun exposure changes your skin in many ways. So, if you are planning to have laser treatment then you should minimize your exposure in sunlight. Tanning your skin or beach days should come to an end during this treatment.
Keeping in front all above points, you do not need to worry if you want to go for this treatment. Just get it done from highly qualified and experienced surgeon. You should also opt for the best cosmetic clinic if you are going to get cosmetic procedure for face lift in Abu Dhabi.